Commit To Be Screened
I commit to be screened for colon cancer, or to convincing a loved one to get screened.
Be Screened. Be Sure.
Colon cancer* is the most preventable and beatable cancer if detected early. That’s why you need to Find it First.
If you are age 50 or older, have a family history of colon cancer or other risk factors you should commit to be screened.
Olympus is dedicated to working with consumers, advocacy groups, legislators, researchers and clinicians to promote the awareness of early colon cancer detection through screening, to improve access to screening nationwide and to eradicate colon cancer.
*Colon cancer is also referred to as colorectal cancer.
In the News View All
- Doctors perform a free service - colonoscopies to uninsured, underinsured
- Report Affirms Lifesaving Role of Colonoscopy
- Promoting cancer screening within the patient centered medical home
- Marriage improves the odds of surviving colon cancer
- Colorectal Cancer Deaths Declining, But Millions Still Aren't Getting Screened
- Fewer Americans developing and dying from colon cancer
- Colon cancer deaths down except in Mississippi
- Olympus Urges Swift Passage Of The "Colorectal Cancer Prevention, Early Detection, And Treatment Act"
- Lack of sleep found to be a new risk factor for colon cancer