Fight Cancer Through Music!
Download "We Will Fight: to Support colorectal Cancer Research and Awareness!
“We Will Fight,” an original song written by singer/songwriter Stefanie Johnson, encourages those who have been touched by cancer to continue their fight, have hope and remember that they are not alone.
Download "We Will Fight" from iTunes or Amazon for only $0.99!
One hundred percent (100%) of the proceeds received through 2013 from the purchase of “We Will Fight” will be donated to non-profit organizations leading the fight against this disease: the American Cancer Society and Colon Cancer Alliance. For less than a dollar, you can make a difference!
In the News View All
- Doctors perform a free service - colonoscopies to uninsured, underinsured
- Report Affirms Lifesaving Role of Colonoscopy
- Promoting cancer screening within the patient centered medical home
- Marriage improves the odds of surviving colon cancer
- Colorectal Cancer Deaths Declining, But Millions Still Aren't Getting Screened
- Fewer Americans developing and dying from colon cancer
- Colon cancer deaths down except in Mississippi
- Olympus Urges Swift Passage Of The "Colorectal Cancer Prevention, Early Detection, And Treatment Act"
- Lack of sleep found to be a new risk factor for colon cancer